Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome to 3000 Words Photography!

Welcome!

I am in the process of setting up my official photography website, but until that site is up and running, I will be posting some of my photography here.

Lately, I have been shooting a lot of Dance Concerts. So today's post will showcase some Photos from these concerts.

In the next post I will show some of my Landscape or Outdoor Photography. Soon after that will be some Head Shot and Portrait type of photos.

Ultimately, my goal is to market myself as a Destination Photographer. So if you know anyone (or a group of people) who would like to take a photographer with them on vacation, let me know. The great thing about this is that they don't have to stress out about getting great vacation shots and they get to be IN them too!

OK, here are a few of my recent shots:



This is Laura, Petra and Nicole from a piece called, "When Love Takes You In". It was featured in Robyn Goulette's concert this past June.




Christine and Levi Perry in "Mary Sweet Mary" (also choreographed by Robyn for the same concert).




Tabitha and Erin in a piece called, "Bassett Brook" choreographed by Judith Wombwell



This is Kathryn Alter in "Gestation" (a piece she choreographed herself).



Lisa in the same Kathryn Alter piece.



And this is Ryoko (and Ula in the background) in the same piece as above.



Erin in another fun piece called, "Shed 2.0" by Judith Wombwell.



This is Kathryn in Judith's original version of "Shed".



This photo (and the next) are from a 2008 Boston Liturgical Dance Ensemble performance of A Dancer's Christmas. Choreography by Father Robert VerEcke, SJ (a.k.a. "The Dancing Jesuit"). This photo is Nicky as (what I like to call) "The Good Shepherd".



This is Jillian in rehearsal for that same show. Check out those lines!

These are just a few of my many dance shots. I hope to get more over the summer at the Windhover Summer Dance Workshops. Dusan Tynek and some of his dancers will be in town! Looking forward to that!

Enjoy these photos! There are many more to come...

Peace and Love,
------Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment